Visiting Vietnam is an excellent option for people looking for a new experience. From sunny beaches to delicious cuisine and vibrant cultural attractions, Vietnam is a rewarding destination.
Before traveling, it is important to know the Vietnam visa requirements. These steps will help you navigate the process.
Do I Need a Visa for Vietnam?
Most visitors will need a visa to enter Vietnam. People in many African countries and parts of Asia are exempt from Vietnam visa requirements. Citizens of North American and European countries will need to obtain a visa.
Why? Visas are required by most countries for citizens of other countries to enter. Some governments require visitors to obtain a visa prior to arriving, while others issue visas to people upon arrival. Vietnam visa requirements are actually a combination of these two approaches. Visitors must apply in advance for a visa approval letter, and then obtain the official visa stamp in their passports upon arrival in the country. Fortunately, the application for a visa approval letter can be completed and submitted online.
How to Do a Vietnam Visa Application Online
To make the process easier for you, Vietnam Visa is here to help you with the process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam. Our online application is quick and easy, as well as fully supported by our knowledgeable staff. We recommend you choose to get a visa on arrival, as picking up your visa at all Vietnamese international airports is simple and convenient. Just follow the online process beforehand, and you will be ready to get your visa stamp in Vietnam.
The whole process to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival has 03 simple steps:
- Complete an application form online and pay for the service fee
- Get the approval letter via email
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airport
Guide on How to Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Double-check correct information
Make payment for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/ PayPal or Western Union.
This full online process to apply for Vietnam visa may take you less than 5 minutes.
You then print them out and complete the entry and exit form, prepare 2 passport-sized photos, original passport (valid for at least 06 months following your date of entry), and cash for stamping fee.
We Are Here to Help You Prepare for a Great Visit
For further assistance, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our hotline at (+84) 97 179 5525
We guarantee our services, which include:
- Prompt support via email or phone
- Secure 128/256 bit SSL encryption
- Guaranteed 48-hour processing
- Special fee from $15 – no credit card surcharges
- Money-back guarantee for declined applications
Travelers can also apply for visas to visit Vietnam through their local Vietnam Embassies. For further details on applying through an embassy, please visit Vietnam Embassies worldwide.
- Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure.
- Visa on arrival must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing. See detailed visa on arrival procedures at Vietnam airports.
- To fasten and smooth out your process of getting visa stamped at Vietnam airports; consider using our Airport services here.